Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

One liner Attitude status



There is a time of truth, falsehood is just a show




Be happy for those who do not want to see you happy


Do not think I am worthless. I am an artist ... I am decorate with my words



Luck gives everyone a chance, but hard work strikes everyone


Nowadays relationships are broken by not speaking truth by speaking lies


I do not mix like people, love or hate whatever I do 100%


I'm not weak yet my time is!!!



The world is full of nice people, if you can’t find one… Be one.


Some people looks good but only in face


You Are A Designer Of Your Own Destiny. Make It Better.


Related Posts

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)