Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

One liner love quotes



The best proof of love is trust.


Love is energy of life. Sometimes it gives joy sometimes it giver pain.


Love, like medicine, is only the art of encouraging nature



It is good to have nothing than fake love.


There is someone who loves you forever but you don't know it. May be you feel it but you can’t see it.


If you have nothing to love don’t forget you have your precious life. Just love it.


That Love which began with a smile, it will never end with thousands of tears fall


He who is filled with love is filled with God himself.


In heaven and earth, you will always remain my first love.


I want to be with you every time because you’re my first love and will be my last love.


Related Posts

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)