Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

One liner Love quotes - 2




Everyone said life is very beautiful but when I saw you it proves that life is really beautiful.




This Moon is nothing in front of her, this sky is nothing in front of her, I am just thinking about the creator.


Love should be in heart, not in mind.


Truth and Trust are both the creator of true love.

 First Love yourself, otherwise how can you love someone else?

 How much love I gave, she doesn't know, maybe I recharged on the wrong number.


 I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you.


 Promise me if I am angry you will embrace me, but if you are angry then I will start crying


It is not necessary to be with love But it is very important that love should be alive.


 I am happy ... because I am worried about my loved ones more than my dreams.

  Visit my2amquotes.blogspot.com for more idea!



Related Posts

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)