Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

14 Best one liner quotes (part 2)


This is the part two of one liner quotes. Here are the best one liner quotes which are taken from our my2amquotes instagram page. Don’t forget to check out new quotes on my2amquotes instagram page.

Love is like rubber band. Both pull on, one release and it hurts the one who has held it.



He said he will die for you? Believe me he can’t even pray for you.



Forgive who says sorry by true heart because everyone has not pure heart.



First love is always memorable. Neither we get, nor we forget.



If you don’t like me and still watch everything what I do, believe me you’re my fan.



It’s easy to beat someone but it’s tough to win someone.



You don’t need to make enemies, just get little success then wait and watch.



Life isn’t fair; therefore you’ll have to be strong.



It’s going to happen because I am going to happen.



Everyone has the skills and everyone makes mistakes. What you see first is more important.



Try to get happiness in present; Future will only gives you conception, not guarantee.



Believe that you are diamond. No hammer can break you!




If you’re good at something, never do it for free.



To be beautiful is not necessary but having beautiful heart is necessary.


Related Posts

1 comment

Post a Comment

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)