Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

10 Best Quotes Of Bob Marley


Here are 10 best quotes of Bob Marley by My 2am Quotes
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.

Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.

The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off.Why should I?

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Overcome the devils with a thing called love.

Love the life you live, live the life you love.

Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.

I didn’t change, I just found myself.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.

Newest Older

Related Posts

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)