Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

One liner Sad quotes



“I always hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.”


“Every time people ask me if I’m okay, it’s just a reminder that I’m not OK at all.”


“The problem is that I care way too much about people who don’t give a shit about me.”


“Tears are words the heart can’t say.”


“I know I am nothing special but I hop you won’t replace me.”


“We are all the bad in someone’s story.”


“I just want to feel that I am important to someone.”


“And in the end all I learned was how to be strong alone.”


“The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with.”


“I am trying to forget you but I am also waiting for you to come back.”


Related Posts

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)