Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

Best Inspirational quotes by Will Smith


Will Smith is an American actor, producer, Singer. He is called to be the most successful and powerful actor in Hollywood.His net worth is nearby 250 million dollars.
  (image source from Alpha coders)
Here are some successful thoughts by Will Smith that you need to know.




I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.

If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.

If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success.

You can cry, ain’t no shame in it.

If you're not making someone Else's life better, you're wasting your time.

You have to believe that something different can happen.

Your first step in struggle is 'you can'.

Life is lived on the edge.

The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school.

I know who I am, I know what I believe, and that’s all I need to know.

You can’t make a difference in your life until you make a decision.

Related Posts

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)