Highlighted Quote

Highlighted Quote


Let it hurt now. It's teaching you how to not let it hurt again.

Status and Greetings for New Year by My 2am Quotes.

 Status and Greetings for New Year by My 2am Quotes.


This year will give you more strength and passion and I hope you will achieve more and more success in future.
Happy New Year to you and your family ;)


May each day of this year will be more peaceful and cheerful for you.
Wish you Happy New Year. I hope you’ll find your destiny this year :)


May this New Year will fill all the colors in your life and you’ll gain more and more success.
let’s celebrate this all new year together.


I know I am lazy but this time I waited till 12:00 am so that I can wish my best friend Happy New Year.
Let’s hangout together this day :)


Forget everything that we fought. Let’s make this New Year happier and unforgettable.
May this year will gives you more happiness. Happy New Year my idiot friend ;)


I know you’ll get many greetings on New Year. So, I also want to wish you Happy New Year.
May this year will be your unforgettable year. Hope this little line of my heart will makes your day happy.


I know today is not New Year day but I want to wish it in Advance to my favorite one.
Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope this year will bring more success and happiness.


May every day of this year will gives you new opportunity to fulfill your dreams.
Wish you happy new year.


May our New Year will unforgettable and our journey will be long together.
Happy New Year to my friend, My partner, My love ;)


In Your New Year you’ll defeat all your problems and gains more and more happiness.
I hope this year will be great for you and your family. Wish you a very Happy New Year.


Recent posts

Follow us

Related Posts

About us
My 2am Quotes is a blog for various kinds of quotes. A one kind of Blog where you discover various categories of quotes.Visit for more ideas :)